Re: Introduction

Mr. Emery wrote:

> Don't get me wrong.   I like OKC.  I just don't think it stands up as
> tall as _The Bends_ at the yardstick.   And FWIW, I haven't yet heard
> any of the EPs more than once.

I think my roommate might have the "My Iron Lung" single/ep. I might have to see if he does.

> >> "She asked me if I ever read Lolita..."
> >
> >"She lit a candle, then she blew it out and said the moon would do just fine..."
>
> "As she stripped behind a wall of raining beads..."
>
> PS - I dunno how much more of this song I can quote from memory.  I
> may have to resort to liner notes.
>
> PPS - Liner notes, or switch to 'Here Today Gone Tomorrow'

:)>  "Her speakers screamed Sinatra and the Zombies... above her bed hung a 'no parking' sign..."

Or... "and that's about the time that Jack Webb walked in..." if you want to switch...

> PPPS - IYKWIM
>
> PPPPS - AITYD!

Eh?

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins