Re: Introduction

Mr. Emery wrote:

> Dancing on a volcano, john davis <hellomynameisj at yahoo_com> said:
> >> Wow.   Lindsey, you have *such* great taste!   Now just tell me that
> >> _The Bends_ is your favorite Radiohead.
> >
> >ok computer. ok computer. ok computer. c'mon lindsey, say ok computer.
>
> Don't succumb to the peer pressure, Lindsey.  We all know that _The
> Bends_ is the best.

Just out of curiosity, why do you feel this way? I mean, I think they're both amazing records. Two
of my favourites of the entire decade. Just you and my roommate are the only two I've heard say they
like _The Bends_ better.

> >np- radiohead, the bends. (really.)
>
> Believe it or not, _The Bends_ is lined up to play next once _Puzzle_
> is done.

Both good CDs...

> "Let's go to my room - I'll show my posters"

"She told me she was Jim Morrison incarnate. A psychic on La Brea told her so..."

:)>

np: Spiritualized - _Royal Albert Hall October 10 1997 Live_

"Think I'm in love... probably just hungry..."

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins

Follow-Ups: References: