Re: Introduction

Dancing on a volcano, Layne Petersen <petersen at info2000_net> said:
>Mr. Emery wrote:
>> Dancing on a volcano, john davis <hellomynameisj at yahoo_com> said:
>> >ok computer. ok computer. ok computer. c'mon lindsey, say ok computer.
>>
>> Don't succumb to the peer pressure, Lindsey.  We all know that _The
>> Bends_ is the best.
>
>Just out of curiosity, why do you feel this way? I mean, I think they're both amazing records. Two
>of my favourites of the entire decade. Just you and my roommate are the only two I've heard say they
>like _The Bends_ better.

_OK Computer_ is ok, but I think it's overrated.   Just IMnsHO, of
course.   _The Bends_ is an underrated gem.   Besides, I've yet to
hear a song of theirs that tops 'Fake Plastic Trees', and the opening
of the album with 'Planet Telex' is really really cool.

>> >np- radiohead, the bends. (really.)
>>
>> Believe it or not, _The Bends_ is lined up to play next once _Puzzle_
>> is done.
>
>Both good CDs...

Yup.  I still like _American Highway Flower_ better.   ;-P

>> "Let's go to my room - I'll show my posters"
>
>"She told me she was Jim Morrison incarnate. A psychic on La Brea told her so..."

"She asked me if I ever read Lolita..."

>:)>

backatcha, slick.

--
NP: Genesis - _Selling England By The Pound_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: