Re: Introduction

Dancing on a volcano, barkera at nsk-corp_com said:

>>I've yet to see a movie that surpassed the book.   Ever.
>
>Try 'A Simple Plan'.  I saw the film when it first opened and
>was so impressed, I immediately ran out to buy the book ( author:
>Scott Smith).  The film and the book run closely together until
>about halfway through either.  The book is much colder and gets
>somewhat un-plausable torwards the end.  The film develops the
>characters much better than the book and makes them seem
>more human.  I suggest the film regardless of whether it's better
>than the book or not.  It's quite deserving of the 2 Oscar nods it
>recieved and should win both (best adapted screenplay - Scott
>Smith, and best supporting actor - Billy Bob Thornton).

Hey, you're preachin' at the choir here, Barker.  We went to see it
last weekend (at Antoinette's behest), and rather enjoyed it.   The
end, though.   Christ!  Just when you think Bill Paxton's character
can't BE anymore fucked...   Well, don't want to spoil it for the rest
of you.   I recommend you all go out and see it.  NOW.

What's the deal with his wife, anyway?   She had fewer ethics & morals
than anyone in the whole stinkin' flick.

--
NP: Genesis - _Selling England By The Pound_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery