Re: Impromtu Lostie Gatherings

what's a "Lostie?"

excuse me, can you help me? i'm a lostie.

---JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:

> Well, how about this one!  I went back to Pittsburgh.... (edit) It
turns out that Binkers, Lynzi Godlove, Lynzi's
> lovely non-listie sister Rachel and Yzzi were all in town, and so
was I, so,
> of course we got together!

lies. all lies. we were never there. :{P}

> It was certainly interesting to see my boyfriend, Mr. GAP himself,
with Lynzi,
> Yzzi and Binkers.  Although, Bink, he did notice that you had the
same type of
> shoes as he did.  :)

i'll have to jump out the window now, eh? does this make me the next
"Mr. Fashion?" and what about the socks, eh? :{P} look out, GQ, here i
come! (it's a sign of the apocolyspe!)

> After an hour of piling into my dad's small car, talking about
Binky's ass,

dammit, it *always* comes back to my ass again! who cares about
Radiohead, let's talk about my ASS! (i love Radiohead, dearly,
although no one's mentioned Pablo Honey. it surprised me.... )

> and Yzzi snarfing random food, fun was certainly had by all, I hope.

of course, at Yzzi's expense...

> Lynzi, we'll have to convert Rachel.  She's fun.

come to the dark side...

yeah, it was a pleasant surprize to see you, Jesso! i'm just bein'
ornery, that's all. that, and i'm getting sick AGAIN!
AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

binksick