Re: Introduction

> >>I would truly love to sing, but fear is paralyzing.
> >
> >again, be brave.
>
> Yeah...I don't let sucking at everything stop me from doing anything.

me neither!

Hey, I can totally understand the desire to sing but being afraid.  My advice is to learn to play something and start making up your own stuff.  The fear will die eventually.  Or, you could just go sing karoke (ok, so I can't spell cheesy Japanese words).  I was just kidding about that last part anyway.