Re: Various Musings [Off Topic]

singing Kum Bya, cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery) writes:

>I don't drink coffee, so it's a moot point in my book.   I remember
>the Luthern clergy guy visiting our house once to talk to mom...I
>didn't recognize him without the robes.

actually, anymore i see most of them without the robes... outside of
service, that is... i mean, not naked of course, but, well, you know...
ah, hell, nevermind!

>>hey, be a Lutheran: it's all the Catholic with half the guilt!
>
>LOL
>
>>(DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A JOKE! SO DON'T GO FLAMIN' ME 'COS I'VE GOT MY
>>FIREPROOF SUIT ON!  REPEAT: THIS IS ONLY A JOKE!)
>>
>>it's a sad day in mudville when you've gotta let folks know what
>humour is...
>
>Well, you ain't exactly Casey at the bat, either.

yeah, i'm more like Rick Dempsey...

>>;{)}
>
>Well the above example looks more like the burger-headed guy in old,
>old mcdonalds commercials.

LOL give me a break today!  i deserve it!  and supersize that, would ya?

bink

Make war, not love... it's safer.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]