Re: Various Musings [Off Topic]

Previous exchange:

>>> So, what's the percentage of lying charismatics in this?
>>> Sigh.
>>> I think their biggest lie lies in that they all think they're declaring
>>> the pure and honest gospel truth.

>> Wondering why it's always the poor charismatics who are taking it on the
>> chin.  :-(

>>> Too bad they don't really know it to tell it.

>> Yikes.  If I can say this without stirring up a batch of trouble, that's
>> got to be one of the most arrogant statements I've read in a long time.

And now:

> I did this as pure sarcasim. I didnt mean for it to be taken so litteraly.
> Chill out! It's just fun.

No fear, I'm not angry or upset (very mellow fellow, here).  Just commenting
on what seems to be a recurring theme in a lot of the discussion lists that
I'm subscribed to at the moment.  It does seem to be a little callous to be
"sarcastic" about something that others take very seriously, but I
understand where you're coming from.  (I'm not Charismatic, BTW.  Just close
to a lot of people who are)

> BTW Charismatics couldn't be surveyed because no one could understand
> their speaking in tounges.

Now, now!  There you go again!  Tsk, tsk!  :-)

Paul Christian Glenn      |   "The wished for merry state
cirhsein at top_net          |   Takes forever and a day
ICQ: #18166400            |   Some cruise, we amble on
AIM: cirhsein                 |   And it seems we're going sideways"
www.top.net/macnow |                         - Sal Paradise