Re: Various Musings [Off Topic]

"Paul Glenn" <cirhsein at top_net> sez:
>> I did this as pure sarcasim. I didnt mean for it to be taken so litteraly.
>> Chill out! It's just fun.

I'll drink to that!

>No fear, I'm not angry or upset (very mellow fellow, here).  Just commenting
>on what seems to be a recurring theme in a lot of the discussion lists that
>I'm subscribed to at the moment.  It does seem to be a little callous to be
>"sarcastic" about something that others take very seriously,

People should be able to laugh, joke and be sarcastic about things
they take seriously.   If they can't, then maybe they need to step
back and re-examine things a little.  Too many people in the world are
far too serious about far too many things.

Life is fun.   Enjoy it.

Unless you're a striking airline pilot, then you should go straight to
hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

;-P

>but I understand where you're coming from.  (I'm not Charismatic, BTW.  Just close
>to a lot of people who are)
>
>> BTW Charismatics couldn't be surveyed because no one could understand
>> their speaking in tounges.
>
>Now, now!  There you go again!  Tsk, tsk!  :-)

Speaking of which...  Quit posting HTML!   Tsk, tsk!  Bad netiquette!

--NP: Dada - _American Highway Flower_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
           DEATH TO UNIONS!