Re: Various Musings [Off Topic]

Chris Emery wrote:

> At least charismatics are *entertaining*!

That's a good way of phrasing it! :)

> >;{P}
>
> binky, I've never understood what you are trying to accomplish with
> the curly braces in your smiley.  Maybe you've got a cooler font than
> I do, or something.

Maybe binky is giving his smiley a goatee.  Bink, do you have facial
hair?

> --NP: Genesis - _Trick Of The Tail_
> ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
>            DEATH TO UNIONS!

And regarding Northwest, I'm sure the 2700 or so people up here that
just got laid off are pretty upset too (flight attendants, etc). They're
getting a _really_ bum deal from what I've heard, as far as layoff
packages or benefits are concerned. :P This whole thing stinks. No
matter who's at fault. I am very sorry that you can't fly out, Chris. :(

--
Lisa Walker       office: F6419
email: walkerl at cray_com

SGI internal website-->  http://wwwsdiv.cray.com/~walkerl/