Re: Various Musings [Off Topic]

binkmeisterrick at juno_com (bink meister) sez:
>ah, too add another touch of sarcasm...

I'm all for that.

>>> I did this as pure sarcasim. I didnt mean for it to be taken so litteraly.
>>> Chill out! It's just fun.
>
>i think it's interesting to note that Lutherans were not mentioned on the
>list.  i mean, we *never* lie! we're too busy scarfing down pot luck
>meals and coffee!

I seem to remember Lutheran services being the most dull of all the
types of churches I've attended for any length of time.   Well, maybe
the Episcopalian.   It's close.

At least charismatics are *entertaining*!

;-)

>;{P}

binky, I've never understood what you are trying to accomplish with
the curly braces in your smiley.  Maybe you've got a cooler font than
I do, or something.

--NP: Genesis - _Trick Of The Tail_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
           DEATH TO UNIONS!