Re: Various Musings [Off Topic]

sifting through fonts, cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery) writes:

>I seem to remember Lutheran services being the most dull of all the
>types of churches I've attended for any length of time.   Well, maybe
>the Episcopalian.   It's close.

maybe that's why Lutherans stereotypically sit in the back rows if they
can.  i also get a kick out of most "contemporary services" the average
Lutheran church puts on... if it dates back to the 1960s or 70s, it's
contemporary! (wink) although i have run into some exceptions to the
rule...

>At least charismatics are *entertaining*!

yeah, but do they make a mean cup of coffee?  you know, i think if
Lutherans could get away with using coffee and doughnuts for communion,
they'd do it!

hey, be a Lutheran: it's all the Catholic with half the guilt!

(DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A JOKE! SO DON'T GO FLAMIN' ME 'COS I'VE GOT MY
FIREPROOF SUIT ON!  REPEAT: THIS IS ONLY A JOKE!)

it's a sad day in mudville when you've gotta let folks know what humour
is...

>>;{P}
>
>binky, I've never understood what you are trying to accomplish with
>the curly braces in your smiley.  Maybe you've got a cooler font than
>I do, or something.

um, it's called a goatee, chris.

: those are my eyes

{ that's the dead caterpillar above my lip

) that's the sarcastic smile

} and that's the moss growing on my chin

any more questions?

;{)}

bink

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: