Re: Various Musings [Off Topic]

binkmeisterrick at juno_com (bink meister) sez:
>maybe that's why Lutherans stereotypically sit in the back rows if they
>can.  i also get a kick out of most "contemporary services" the average
>Lutheran church puts on... if it dates back to the 1960s or 70s, it's
>contemporary! (wink) although i have run into some exceptions to the
>rule...

Yeah, that's about how I remember it.

>>At least charismatics are *entertaining*!
>
>yeah, but do they make a mean cup of coffee?  you know, i think if
>Lutherans could get away with using coffee and doughnuts for communion,
>they'd do it!

I don't drink coffee, so it's a moot point in my book.   I remember
the Luthern clergy guy visiting our house once to talk to mom...I
didn't recognize him without the robes.

>hey, be a Lutheran: it's all the Catholic with half the guilt!

LOL

>(DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A JOKE! SO DON'T GO FLAMIN' ME 'COS I'VE GOT MY
>FIREPROOF SUIT ON!  REPEAT: THIS IS ONLY A JOKE!)
>
>it's a sad day in mudville when you've gotta let folks know what humour is...

Well, you ain't exactly Casey at the bat, either.

>um, it's called a goatee, chris.
>
>: those are my eyes
>
>{ that's the dead caterpillar above my lip
>
>) that's the sarcastic smile
>
>} and that's the moss growing on my chin
>
>any more questions?
>
>;{)}

Well the above example looks more like the burger-headed guy in old,
old mcdonalds commercials.

--NP: Genesis - _Trick Of The Tail_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
           DEATH TO UNIONS!