Re: Various Musings [Off Topic]

> hey, be a Lutheran: it's all the Catholic with half the guilt!

LOL!  That's a pretty darn good slogan.  The only trouble I can see with
Lutheran churches is that they don't have that funky Gothic thing going on
like the the Catholics do!  :-)

> yeah, but do they make a mean cup of coffee?

Easy now, we don't want to get into a coffee-making contest!  Most of the
charismatics I know are one-time Lutherans, and they have emphatically
brought their love of coffee and pastry along for the holy-rollin' ride.
You gotta remember, charismatic services are typically 2-3(-4) hours long,
so there's much more time for mouth watering anticipation.  I can smell the
rich aroma of fellowship night even as we speak!  Mmmmm...

> um, it's called a goatee, chris.

Hey - I knew what it was!  I knew!  I knew!  Does that make me cooler than
Chris?  (Jes' kiddin', all.  *Nobody* is cooler than Chris)

:-)

Paul Christian Glenn    |   "The wished for merry state
cirhsein at top_net         |   Takes forever and a day
ICQ: #18166400         |   Some cruise, we amble on
AIM: cirhsein               |   And it seems we're going sideways"
www.top.net/macnow |                         - Sal Paradise