Re: Various Musings [Off Topic]

"Paul Glenn" <cirhsein at top_net> sez:
>> hey, be a Lutheran: it's all the Catholic with half the guilt!
>
>LOL!  That's a pretty darn good slogan.  The only trouble I can see with
>Lutheran churches is that they don't have that funky Gothic thing going on
>like the the Catholics do!  :-)

"funky gothic"  "funky" gothic  funky "gothic"

Funky...  gothic.

I don't get it.

[...]
>You gotta remember, charismatic services are typically 2-3(-4) hours long,

No kidding.   Most charismatic churches never fall into that
let's-get-out-early-so-we-can-beat-the-Methodists-to-the-sizzler
mentality.  Why, you might ask?   Because most charismatics barely
leave church in time to come back for the evening service.  ;-)

>so there's much more time for mouth watering anticipation.  I can smell the
>rich aroma of fellowship night even as we speak!  Mmmmm...

Ya know, when I think of the rich aroma of fellowship, coffee it
ain't.

>> um, it's called a goatee, chris.
>
>Hey - I knew what it was!  I knew!  I knew!  Does that make me cooler than
>Chris?  (Jes' kiddin', all.  *Nobody* is cooler than Chris)

Liar.    *Everyone* is cooler than Chris.

Except maybe binky.

>:-)

--NP: Yes - _Tormato_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery