Re: Various Musings [Off Topic]

hogging the buffet, cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery) writes:

>"funky gothic"  "funky" gothic  funky "gothic"
>
>Funky...  gothic.
>
>I don't get it.

it's kinda like plastic leather.

>>You gotta remember, charismatic services are typically 2-3(-4) hours
>long,
>
>No kidding.   Most charismatic churches never fall into that
>let's-get-out-early-so-we-can-beat-the-Methodists-to-the-sizzler
>mentality.  Why, you might ask?   Because most charismatics barely
>leave church in time to come back for the evening service.  ;-)

LOL!  that's why Lutherans have pot lucks after service.  you don't have
to go through all the trouble of driving somewhere else just to eat!
although i recall (no lie) one potluck where everybody brought nothing
but chicken dishes!

>>> um, it's called a goatee, chris.
>>
>>Hey - I knew what it was!  I knew!  I knew!  Does that make me cooler
>than
>>Chris?  (Jes' kiddin', all.  *Nobody* is cooler than Chris)
>
>Liar.    *Everyone* is cooler than Chris.
>
>Except maybe binky.

i know i ain't cool!  cuz i'm HOT!  i'm da SUPERFLY!!!!

LOLOLOL

superbink

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]