Re: Various Musings [Off Topic]

eating a holy roll, "Paul Glenn" <cirhsein at top_net> writes:

>> hey, be a Lutheran: it's all the Catholic with half the guilt!
>
>LOL!  That's a pretty darn good slogan.  The only trouble I can see
>with
>Lutheran churches is that they don't have that funky Gothic thing
>going on
>like the the Catholics do!  :-)

depends where you go... the building i sit in is an old Victorian
dive....

>> yeah, but do they make a mean cup of coffee?
>
>Easy now, we don't want to get into a coffee-making contest!  Most of
>the
>charismatics I know are one-time Lutherans, and they have emphatically
>brought their love of coffee and pastry along for the holy-rollin'
>ride.

Traitors! Yeah, but *we've* got several hundred years worth of practise!
;{)}

>> um, it's called a goatee, chris.
>
>Hey - I knew what it was!  I knew!  I knew!  Does that make me cooler
>than
>Chris?  (Jes' kiddin', all.  *Nobody* is cooler than Chris)

oh, good.  i'm glad you caught yourself on that one.  i mean, when i grow
up, i wanna be *just* like mr. emery!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

bink

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]