Re: Changing the subject

Ysobelle at aol_com sez:
>far the best song from it. Mr. Emery, dear, did you get "Shaming of The Sun"
>yet? And if not, why not? Hm? Lara-- does "Everything In Its Own Time" remind
>you of Sting's "Fragile"?

Well, Ms. Ysobelle, I haven't had a chance to snag that one, yet.  I
*did* see it the other day, when I was buying old Pink Floyd and some
Digital Underground the other day.   I *do* love _Strange Fire_, and
play it at least weekly.

>So for anyone who cares, I'm back online and immensely amused by the fact that
>EVERY time I'm away from the list for any length of time, the
>religion/interpretation debate rears its occasionally ugly head. It was mild,
>this time. I'm impressed.

We missed you, your goddessness.  ;-)

>I'm now in Pittsburgh. Whoo-hoo! Since my Northern Spy is back in Philly, can
>anyone tell me when the next and nearest OtR date is to my present location?

Philly, IIRC.   That's funny.

>Why didn't anyone tell me Pittsburgh was all HILLS, dammit?

Come to Columbus!   *No* hills!   None at all!

BTW,
If you're an airline pilot and a member of the pilot's union, you can
FOAD!!!!

In other words, my offer to meet all GA-area listes is hereby
rescinded.  I've been grounded for the weekend.

Fucking pilot strikes.

Grrr.

--NP: Dada - _American Highway Flower_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
If God dropped acid, would he see people?

Follow-Ups: References: