Re: Changing the subject

In a message dated 8/29/98 11:52:43 AM, laraconrad at hotmail_com wrote:

>Lara
>
>"Lessons learned, a loving God, and things in their own time--in nothing
>more do I trust."
>             ~`Indigo Girls

Lara, I knew I loved you for a reason. Best album of the year for me, and by
far the best song from it. Mr. Emery, dear, did you get "Shaming of The Sun"
yet? And if not, why not? Hm? Lara-- does "Everything In Its Own Time" remind
you of Sting's "Fragile"?

So for anyone who cares, I'm back online and immensely amused by the fact that
EVERY time I'm away from the list for any length of time, the
religion/interpretation debate rears its occasionally ugly head. It was mild,
this time. I'm impressed.

I'm now in Pittsburgh. Whoo-hoo! Since my Northern Spy is back in Philly, can
anyone tell me when the next and nearest OtR date is to my present location?

Binksty-- where have you been, young man? And Jessyka-- can I still come take
pictures of those horses?

Why didn't anyone tell me Pittsburgh was all HILLS, dammit?