Brian

In a message dated Tue, 01 Sep 1998 22:35:08, scott ulrich writes:

| "Didn't have enough money to bring him along." That's
| kind of strange. If it turns out that Brian has left the band, or
| something, I will be very, very sad.  :(  You know, I believe the
reason
| he left Monk was because Ric was putting less time in with the band
| in order to work with David Wilcox. Same sort of thing with OTR and
CJ?

One possible explanation is that there was a break in the middle of the
tour in which OTR didn't open for the Junkies, only played with them
(Lilith dates, etc.)  I believe Brian was going to fly home during that
time to visit his beloved Mallory and Nintendo game (not necessarily in
that order!).  At that point, I would guess that the band didn't have
enough money to fly him back to Canada for the next 'leg' of the tour.

Another comment about Karin's comments between songs...I went to the
Seattle show, and she used the exact same material that someone else
described for another show.  I'll be at the St. Louis show this Saturday,
so it will be interesting to see what she has to say.

Charlotte