concerts-a-gogo

hey, all
This for me is shaping up to be a great autumn for live music. I saw REM and Wilco last weekend. THATS a check mark off my "things to do before death claims me" list. (not that I'm neurotic enough to have that list). And Just yesterday I purchased a ticket (which I can't really afford) to see Simon and Garfunkel here in San Francisco. And the very next day I get to see Over the Rhine. What fortune to see them both within 24 hours.

So here's a couple questions: How has this year been for you in regards to live music? And what acts do you want to see live, but have not yet had the opportunity?

Perry.