Re: concerts-a-gogo

--- Impetuousfink at aol_com wrote:

> So here's a couple questions: How has this year been
> for you in regards to live music? And what acts do
> you want to see live, but have not yet had the
> opportunity?

I know the response is a little slow on the uptake,
but...

I have seen Bill Mallonee twice this year. I am hoping
to see Simon and Garfunkel in about 6 weeks and OTR
two days later.

There are several acts I would like to see but have
yet to have the chance. OTR-You would think that over
eight years would give me enough time to get to a
concert. Perhaps I have a warped sense of my stature
as a fan. The other acts are Ashley Cleveland and
Iona.

-Christina