RE: concerts-a-gogo

i was able to get a nice healthy dosage of concerts (though not as many as i
thought i would) a few weeks ago. Labor Day weekend out here in Seattle is
BUMBERSHOOT, our way to big these days ol' art festival. i volunteered and
got to go a couple of days for free :) Monday the big acts were Wilco and
REM...so i basically got to see them for free, and REM was a great, joyous
show. Plus I saw Radiohead the night before. Tried to see the Long Winters
and the New Pornographers at Bumbershoot the same day REM played, but
soooooo many people were there to see REM and got there early that even the
most unknown bands were packed out. So that day was pretty much volunteer,
head to the drum circle, eat good fest food, and then head in early for good
seats for the evenings concert.

A great way to end the summer. fall is certainly here now. those couple of
you from Seattle, um, if you can give me a heads up on any local concerts
you'd recommend, that'd be cool!

peace all,
chris