Re: concerts-a-gogo

first, no concerts for me so far this year.  we've had a few
people drop in for a show but no one i really wanted to see or
i'd remember who they were.  and i will say that the concert
gods are very evil... after making all my colorado plans i found
out that Steely Dan will be playing on maui the day i leave.
talk about "ACK!"  it sucks, but i've come to terms with it.  it
all comes down to, "shit happens".

--- Layne Petersen <laynepetersen at earthlink_net> wrote:
> Hey everyone... Long-time reader, first-time poster. OK, not
> really. Just
> have been reading from afar for awhile. Nice to be back...

it's nice to see you back.  long time no read.

> _And_ I will get to see for sure two, possibly three shows
> here in Colorado
> with OtR (for sure Denver and Boulder. Don't know if I'm going
> to the Springs),

i'll be scootching my butt down to the co. springs show - i have
every intention to see all three shows.  already purchased the
tickets for springs.  i'm hoping to meet all you colorado
listees at one or more of these, as well as out of state
rhinelanders as well.

who else is in colorado besides trudy, dawn, wes and layne?

i know we've got so briqet for the springs show.  what's your
status at the moment bruce?  anita?  steve?

are there any other adventureous road trippers and plane takers
added to the bunch?

miiiiiichelle

=====
"Even if I did succeed in giving a little something beautiful back to the world, of what possible use could it be?  Is there room in the world for one more beautiful thing?  Or wait: does all this nonchalant loveliness cry, Glory, glory, glory?  Does the world cry out, Let there be music?  Am I caught up in something?"                -- Linford Detweiler, Unsung