Re: concerts-a-gogo

I just reread through this post and realized that I badly need an editor.
Anyone want the job? All I can give is minimum wage to start, but working
with me should make up for that.

It's the late summer/early fall and I'm seeing a lot of concerts.

"Pretty much" has no business being in that big ol' run-on sentence which
starts the 2nd paragraph.

REM is among the favourite bands, not in addition to them.

Color me inarticulate. Smell you later, Deeds...

Layner

NP: Damien Rice - O