Re: Re: Re: The Penguin (no otr)

My heart aches for the loss of Opus and the rest of
the Bloom County/Outland gang. Do you realize one year
later we lost Calvin and Hobees, and the year after,
we lost the Far Side. (or was it the other way
around). Regardless, I'm glad others still remember
this wonderful of strips. I think we should all, in
typical Bill the Cat fashion, yell a loud "Ack."

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> On 9/15/03 11:49 AM, quoth the effervescent
> i_scoobysnak at yahoo_com at
> i_scoobysnak at yahoo_com:
>

> >well, maybe not "odd" but "singular" - 40th
> >anniversary of jfk shooting.
>

> Hmmmm. (Cue dire music) Might this have something to
> do with just where
> Opus's been these last two years?

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"