Re: Over the Rhine, Tastes, and a band you might see in Florida

hi everyone,

i actually think "ohio"  or "life long fling" would be the best song to release,
ok so its not as bopping as nobody no.1 or suitcase, but the truth is radio station do play quiet slow songs and they can be just as popular, i say play a song that will give the impression of what the rest of the album is like, i bought a no doubt album because of a song i liked that was always played, two other songs released from that album were simular songs but the rest of the album was completely different, ok yes i still play it all occasionally, but my point is release a song that has the same feel as most other songs.
im sure if they played nobody no.1 a lot of people would enjoy and buy the album but might get a shock that the rest of the album is different kind of music. im sure they would still love it (who wouldnt)

anyway that was my thought, basically they could play any song at all and in the end every one will still listern and love it.

from emily

Damian <damian.sawyer at ntlworld_com> wrote:
Trudy wrote;
> 'Ohio' is one I'd love to see as a single, namely because I love it and
> also because it is the title song.

It's a great song, but possibly not the best for radio, except for
late-night chillout shows.

> 'Cruel and Pretty' has a catchy melody and words that are
> infectious...possible good radio stuff.

This would make a great single!

"Suitcase", "Nobody Number One" and "When You Say Love" would be my choices
for singles.

-Damian

np: Mahalia Jackson 'Gospel Queen'