Damien Rice

Hey y'all... I'm not sure if this has been covered and I was skipping school
that day or not, but what does anyone on ye olde liste think of Damien
Rice's CD? I downloaded it from the Apple Music site a few days back on a
couple of recommendations, and I don't think I've listened to anything else
since. Maybe "Ohio" once or twice through. Just figure he might be right up
a lot of your collective alley stylewise, so I thought I'd ask. Latahz...

NP: Damien Rice - O

Layner