Re: concerts-a-gogo

hi perry,

this has indeed been a great year for music. i finally was able to see
the prayer chan live at cstone this year - i thought i would never have a
chance to see them in concert. i was also able to catch otr in a hometown
show (moonlight gardens). also had the chance to put more listee names
and faces together.

the rest of the year, i planning to see bela' fleck, robert randolph, otr
again, and whoever else decides to come our way.

as for my 'wasnt to see list": would love to see tori amos live.

that's all,
zayne

--

  wrosesongs at fastmail_fm