RE: concerts-a-gogo

-----Original Message-----
Perry wrote:
 So here's a couple questions: How has this year been for you in regards
to live music? And what acts do you want to see live, but have not yet
had the opportunity?

Perry.

Hey Perry,
Being a new recruit from the Cowboy Junkies message board, they would of
course be on my list to see.
Alas, their new album will not be out until Spring of 2004.  They have
been doing some shows in the East, Midwest and Cananda, but
unfortunately nothing in my area.  Maybe next year.
Re: This year's music experience, my life will improve dramatically when
I get to see OTR for 3 shows in Colorado in Oct/Nov.  In addition, I'll
get to meet some fellow fans which will be a delight.
I'd love to catch a show from Jewel, although now that her Bass player
T-Bone Hannon has died suddenly, she is cancelling many upcoming shows.
Trudy xo