OHIO Flyers

Hi Listees,
Just got my 50 professional quality posters printed at Kinkos and the
guy behind the counter looked at the top one and said
'Interesting,  Is that a music group?'   (remember Colorado here)
I said 'Yes, they're GREAT and they have a new album out and they're
playing nearby pretty soon.'
I gave him the top copy and wrote  in the three closeby shows that are
scheduled.
He said 'Cool...are they your family?'
I was SO flattered.  I would be proud to be family.  'No,' I said, but
they're  good friends from OHIO....Check 'em out, you'll really like
'em'
'Sure' he said, 'I'll hang up the poster in here'
This poster deal is so much fun...I'm so happy to spread the word.
Trudy xo