RE: otr stickers of automotive quality?

hello

that was a question i wanted to ask, i want to put one on my car but was unsure if it will keep ok. did any of you who got a second copy of ohio (because of unsigned copy) get any more stickers. im waiting for my second copy, should be here monday or tuesday this week, if ive got another 2 stickers i will for sure put one on my car. if i dont i think ill still put one of the others on, not sure which one yet.

may i just say that no stickers are aloud on my new car, but an exception for "over the rhine"

p.s im am just so happy to know that linford and karin ARE married, i never knew, but i always looked at pictures and thought to my self that they should be together. they both look perfect together. what do you no they are. im so happy to no that

em

talking about the stickers i think i have to put mine on now, he he he see ya later

Chris Queen <cqueen at tmsmail_net> wrote:
The Ohio sticker is on the back window of my truck, and so far it's held up
well through a couple of washes, a lot of sun, and a little rain. The Wine
Me sticker is on my guitar case, and it's doing OK too.

Chris