Re: otr stickers of automotive quality?

Being without a car, I stuck my "wine me" sticker on
my nalgene. It seems to hold up pretty darn ok,
considering it is constantly getting wet from filling,
and also the fact that I clip the bottle onto my
backpack, so it is constantly exposed to the elements.
Although, if they sell them at the shows, I think I
will buy a couple spare just in case.

np: Sleater Kinney - Ironclad

--- jana blazek <bluedegas at hotmail_com> wrote:
> has anybody tried using the stickers included with
> ohio from paste as bumper
> stickers?  any ideas as to the weather/wear
> resistance?
>
> just being curious,
> jana

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"