Re: Over the Rhine, Tastes, and a band you might see in Florida

I have a radio show on monday that I'll get to choose my own music for.
I'll probably only get to play one OtR song - the week before last, I
played Nobody Number One. Not sure what I'm going to play this week. No
idea yet, really.

Any suggestions> - I'd like it to be a song that would make people want
to buy OHIO - so probably mass appeal would be nice.
-bw