RE: Over the Rhine, Tastes, and a band you might see in Florida

Brian wrote:
....Any suggestions> - I'd like it to be a song that would make people
want
to buy OHIO - so probably mass appeal would be nice.
-bw

I think OHIO (the album) has something for everybody, but I know what
you mean about radio appeal.
'Ohio' is one I'd love to see as a single, namely because I love it and
also because it is the title song.
'Cruel and Pretty' has a catchy melody and words that are
infectious...possible good radio stuff.
"Show Me' I believe has received more air time than anything.  Of course
nothing yet out here.  I think after the album has been toured, more
people will be familiar.
Trudy xo