RE: otr stickers of automotive quality?

I'm not sure about auto quality, but....

I've been wearing mine on my left bicep for some time now.  I get almost
daily comments about my new "ink".  Most people seem amazed that my "tattoo"
remains glossy and hasn't faded like so many do.  Most wonder if I lost a
relative in WWII and have the "tat" in remembrance of them.  I grin and
inform them that this is just my favorite band and they are written on my
soul.  Being true to Mike Roe's famous line "you say I'm written on your
soul, then write me on your skin", I wear OTR proudly

After 2-3 washings, hey it's only be on for a month or so, it has held up
nicely.

Michaelnowhasnobullyskickingsandinmyfaceatthebeach