Re:finally Over The Rhine; .....hi!

After several attempts, I have finally succeeded in subscribing to this list. I'm sad to see it has no prefix, i.e. (OTR) to designate the posts are from the group and not just some spammer.  On yahoogroups.com, you always get a prefix.
   I work at a metaphysical bookstore/giftstore which is a major generator of budding Rhinelanders in Madison, Wisconsin.  We sell their CDs and have turned many people on to the band.  Right now we have all three Back Porch releases in our listening stations and are putting on a major push for the concert in a couple of weeks.  I'm hoping we can carry their Christmas album this season.   We're just a little store, but we try hard!   I plan on seeing shows in Chicago and Madison.