mormon tales (was Re: okay...I'll join in...)

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:

> mormons? what happened?

okay i get to field this one -- before drew gets to it
:)

i was on my merry way out the front door to smoke a
cigarette when alas alark, two mormon missionaries
were standing there, seemingly waiting for me.  little
did they know i have a long standing tradition of
talking in depth to both mormons & jehovah's witnesses
(the longer they spend with me the less time they have
for everyone else on the block -- it is a mission of
it's own come to think of it), and had this been my
own house i would have invited them in for coffee.
but it wasn't so we stood on the porch politely
debating and were soon joined by jay (of the faerie
band jay & lindzi).  after about 15 or so minutes,
bru_say pops his head out and mumbles something about
shoes and disappears again, jay had also mysteriously
disappeared and just when i thought he was returning,
drew appears & says 'hey were getting ready to have
sex in the basement' and vanishes.  i turned, trying
not to pee my pants, and just smiled at elders soandso
and soandso.  they said, 'well, we'll let you go now'
shook my hand and departed.

thus ends the mormon story.

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn