Re: okay...I'll join in...

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:

> silly (: of course peopel care. i do. wha twas that
> part about you saying
> everyone is ok and belongs.
>
> means people care.

Actually, I wasn't speaking of caring in the general
sense.  I was just thinking that maybe people didn't
really care about the specific things I was rambling
on about.

I like that idea of being nervous together.  We should
do it sometime.

Does anybody remember a wonderful band called Dryve.
They had one cd and did one Cornerstone show.  They
had a great song called 'Nervous'.

Kelvin

=====
Screw the whales.