re: okay...I'll join in...

>Kudos to Bruce for taking it upon himself to shepherd
>us out of town folks to Unos for a very swell time.

agreed.  Bruce is the MAN!!!

>Trust me.  No one was an "outsider".  No one
>was too weird, to straightlaced, too ANYTHING to be
>embraced by the folks I met.

This really is the truth, it was a great time, an amazing how so many
people, most of which had never met each other, got along so well.

And for all who are going, I will also be at the Monk show, I have 2nd row,
but they are all the way to the left side against the wall.  I've never been
to the Taft, but the lady on the phone said that there are no bad seats.

Later,
Scott