Re: okay...I'll join in...

Kelvo wrote:
>Matt, Fred, Jessyka, Rhys...your absences were dark
>spots on an otherwise floursescent weekend.

Thanks K, I'm inclined to agree on all points, specifically...

Jessyka, you didn't make it after all?  I feared that was going to happen
when you called me on Wednesday night while I was at work.  I'm sorry, dear.
  Let's sulk together!

Really, that is sad.  I hope your concert was a rewarding experience, at
least.

studying to the point of burnout,

Matt

np- Dashboard Confessional "Screaming Infidelities" on 91.3
=====
Screw the subjunctive!
Save the males!