RE: Chicago Shuba's show

Title: RE: Chicago Shuba's show

When John asked about pictures, it reminded me that I am still looking for a picture I downloaded off the web about a year ago.  It was I think taken from an OTR fan's website.  It was a picture of Karin singing at I think a Cornerstone show.  You could see one of the tent poles, and there were purplish lights shining on her.  I was using it as my wallpaper and was able to turn several people on to OTR from them asking about it.  When the installed a new HD in my laptop, it was lost.  Any one know where that pic came from, I can't seem to find it again.

Also about Chicago, was John (Biglight)from California there?  Hello John are you out there?  I remember you were going to be in Chicago during that time and I had hoped to see you at Schuba's.

np:  OTR TDNOTY