Chicago Shuba's show

Hello all,I am a newbie here I'm not even sure how to
post but I hope this gets posted.I went to the Shuba's
show Saturday night and loved it!!This was my first
"full band" OTR show but I did see a Linford & Karen
acoustic show at Wheaton college this summer which
absolutely blew me away.I pretty much knew what the
setlist was going to be thanks to you all on here. I
had tickets for both early and late shows.The first
show was absolutely magical for me being my first
time. "When I go" is worth the price of admission
itself.They didn't play "The world can wait" like
someone on here said they had played a couple days
earlier so that dissapointed me.I actually enjoyed the
Christmas tunes,I think one is called "Christmas is
coming" (which I'm still walking around singing)and
the other was just a GREAT Christmas blues tune called
"All I get for Christmas is Blue". The bands' van had
broken down on the way into Chicago so they had to
transfer everything to a Penske truck then unload
again at Shubas.Not much fun for a band without a road
crew!!So I'm sure they weren't looking forward to
playing 2 sets.Being that I had tickets for both the
we(all 3 of us..lol)got to stay in while they emptied
out the first show and let the second group in.So for
the second show I was right against the stage in front
of Karen.(There's really nowhere on earth I'd rather
be....;) )I asked Mike the sound guy if the second set
was going to be identical and he said it wasn't but it
was.They cut "When I go" and the Neil Young song,I
think they were a little tired as it had been a long
day.But I loved it and I hope to get up to Milwaukee
Monday for that show.Now for some other thoughts.Can
someone explain to me why this band has no road
crew,no manager,no record company support??I've been
around a long time and let me tell you Karen should be
a star(already!)I can't think of any female performer
that she' not as good if not better than, which brings
me to my next question.How come I can't find any
quality live pictures of Karen & Linford
anywhere??Does anyone have any I can get?I understand
that Linford does not want to exploit Karens beauty
over her talent and they're songwriting.But this is
planet Earth and this IS a business.And they deserve
better than to be playing 2 shows at Shubas with a
broken down van after 11 years!!! I also get the
feeling that you all don't want them to be successful
because then it'll be harder to see them. I kind of
agree but we can't be that selfish.They deserve the
success and everything that comes with it like
financial security,proper management and a road
crew..lol And don't even get me started on picking a
proper setlist(I really wanted to hear"Like a radio")
Anyway thanks for listening to my rants I hope I am
welcome here as I really do care about the band and
really believe in they're talent.Thanks ,John