Re: Post-Taft Brunch Pictures

In a message dated 12/10/01 9:33:10 AM Central Standard Time,
lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com writes:

<< rose may be a little upset with me for this, but
 instantly upon meeting kelvo i realized that any
 additional adornment would be like the plastic santas
 some people put on their front lawns -- >>

No, not upset for I totally trust your judgment on this. Sound like you all
had a great time at the brunch even without little blinkies.

Rose
PS - I absolutely *hate* those plastic santas and snowmen.