Re: okay...I'll join in...

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> I must say first of all that, despite how excited I was to do the
> weekend, I was more than a wee bit nervous about meeting everybody.
> You see, sometimes I'm a bit awkward and a little bit bashful and
> withdrawn in crowds of people, especially if I don't know everyone
> that well.  That's why I went ahead and stayed at a hotel. Sort of a
> retreat, if needed.

kelvin? you were nervous? you're shy? and here you were say i wasn't
allowed to be. (think it was you).

we coulda been enrvous together (:

it's good to have retreats.

> Brunch at Drews was a riot - Mormons and all.  Kudos to Drew for
> offering his home and treating us like honored guests.

mormons? what happened?

> Matt, Fred, Jessyka, Rhys...your absences were dark spots on an
> otherwise floursescent weekend.

thanks (: i missed you all too. and it was my own fault for napping while
i waited for dave to finish his paper.

the weekend turned out nice for me anyway, though (: he is now bald, and
no, it was not retributive.  if you're curious speak up, it's kind of
funny.

> Anyway...why am I rambling...does anyone care?  I just had an amazing
> weekend.  I discovered that most risks are worth taking.  (I may take
> more in the near future.)

silly (: of course peopel care. i do. wha twas that part about you saying
everyone is ok and belongs.

means people care.

rhys

--