Re: Monk, Reider, Pomi's

Rick Cassinelli II <rickcassinelli at hotmail_com> wrote:

> I already have my Monk Christmas show ticket.
> The Art Museum should be a good venue.

i should have mine by now, but they didn't have my
discover card exp date.  my tickets are on their way
now.  might be a good venue.

margarita and i are front row center.  i called in
for my ticket about a minute after i got the email
for ric about the show...

> I'd love to meet up with listees beforehand.  I
> love Pomidori pizza.

i agree, pomi's *is* kind of subpar pizza.

i had it before the Taft show... wasn't impressed.
that was my second time having it.

it simply doesn't compare to dewey's.

not even close.

dewey's HOUSE SALAD even beats out pomi's pizza.

mmm...

drooling,
Dan

np: the beatles - 1