No Subject

hi. (she says, wondering if anyone remembers her)

it's 5.15 in the morning.  i've been awake for 2 1/2 hours.  (and i thought
i was over jet lag!)

so i've been going through the archives, trying to get a clue of what i've
been missing by not taking the time to read the digest for the past few
weeks.

my goodness--gender roles and God.  your love life and Jesus.  lots of good
food.  sin.  oprah books.  haiku. and even an appearance by lynzi! (and
where can i rent a don? my mom wants me to find a nice mennonite boy.  isn't
quaker close enough?)

i don't really have much to say.  except that, as usual, i owe far too many
of you a personal note.  (hi fred.  rhys.  jg.)  and for some otr
content--who's gonna be at the patio in indy on tuesday night?  and does
anyone know if they have guinness there?  (they don't in india.  they don't
have cold weather in bombay, either.  yesterday was my first day back in the
midwest.  it snowed.  lots of big soft flakes like on tv.  nice.  welcome
home, amyjoy.)

hmm...i'm going to try a nap now.

good morning.

hope and mystery,