Re: your mail

jOn Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Amy Joy Eversole wrote:

> hi. (she says, wondering if anyone remembers her)

any SMILES

amy!

hi!

> it's 5.15 in the morning.  i've been awake for 2 1/2 hours.  (and i
> thought i was over jet lag!)

(: dave's family just got back from ivory coast, they know how you feel.
(: and we do too - from talking with them

where are you? goshen? coming muncie to soon?

> i don't really have much to say.  except that, as usual, i owe far too
> many of you a personal note.  (hi fred.  rhys.  jg.)  and for some otr
> content--who's gonna be at the patio in indy on tuesday night?  and
> does anyone know if they have guinness there?  (they don't in india.
> they don't have cold weather in bombay, either.  yesterday was my
> first day back in the midwest.  it snowed.  lots of big soft flakes
> like on tv.  nice.  welcome home, amyjoy.)

i am going to the patio.

ride with us \ride with us (:

you don't owe me anything, dear. i'm just happy you're around.
dave has guiness (:

come over first.

trhis is shameless, i know.

the tres in muncie looked like they had leaves last night.

 i looked again, and they were FILLED with vbirds.

rhys

--
chomp while $carrots >= 1;