Re:

amyjoy (!!!!)    said,

> of you a personal note.  (hi fred.  rhys.  jg.)

hi!  you're home,  back in the states?!     yay!

(and then to make that sentence perfectly purportless...)

>  yesterday was my first day back in the
> midwest.

and there was much rejoicing from the little people in the land.

>it snowed.  lots of big soft flakes like on tv.  nice.  welcome
> home, amyjoy.)

yeah,   like she said herself:   welcome home amyjoy!

if i did the Woot thing,   i'd be Wooting.   i'm more a  "yippee"  or a
"woo~hoo"  guy, though.   did i mention  "yay"?

and here,  to cross-thread my replies,   was it Rose who had the bouncy
upstairs neighbour?    have a bunch of your friends over,  the more the
better,   and when it ends  (finally or prematurely,  whichever the case may
be),    clap, hoot,  stomp,  Woot,  cheer, whistle,  applaud wildly as if
you're calling Over the Rhine out for an encore.   what the hell,  you can
even light bic lighters (though this would be for your visual benefit,
rather than their auditory one.)

or.....catch the guy as he comes down the stairs.   "God,  she must be
great!   i think you're the 5th guy today!"

this brings back memories of one of M's  apartments.    big house, split up
into 4ths.   she was in the upper left one.   a whore rented the upper right
one.    creaky stairs.  thin walls.      we got used to the bang-bang-bang
(pun intended, silly!)  but what we didn't cotton to was the other
neighbourhood hookers  standing outside the house,  calling her (to come out
and attend a wine tasting party no doubt)  from the driveway/parking lot.
.....(because that was her
name)....."Sugar!".........."Sugar!"............it's a little tiny
apartment,  ya think maybe she's not home?    oh, no,  this wouldn't occur
to the party-minded hookers........so, it'd

ugh.     so Rose,   it could be worse.

luv,
jg

p.s.    Amyjoy!   yay!