Re: random question time

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001 JaunasAddiccion at aol_com wrote:

> <Telling a girl you don't want to spend the money on her is what is
> provoking the reaction.  Logic doesn't matter here.  (Does it EVER, in
> love?)>
>
> #1: it's not me telling her that i'd rather NOT spend the money on her
> (thursday's dinner ran me about $60 (i didn't feel like cooking for a
> first date), so me saying she's not worth it would just not make sense
> anyway.

where are you TAKING these girls? geesh. try olive garden. or appleveeb.
or your local chinese place.

i have never cost him that much money . tjhough *unexpectedly* he took me
to ethiopian for our one year. i kept telling him it was the idea that we
were going somewhere that mattered to me.

 > #2 one date does not make one
> in be love > ---dan in michigan

very true, dan in michigan.

let's see. i dated him after knowing him for four years.  and it all
unexepctedly. mayber that's your ticket. try finding a girl to be best
friends with for a while first.

i know, sounds dumb. but o my heavens. it works. cos then you havet his
neat friend - who you like.

rhys

--
chomp while $carrots >= 1;